2023 SPRING ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE
APRIL - JUNE
SUNDAY 18+ B
Advanced level of teams. Individuals may have played at varsity hockey level, junior hockey, or college hockey.
MONDAY 18+ D
Recreational Hockey: Provides an environment for teams above the beginner level, but not quite at a competitive level.
TUESDAY 18+ C
Intermediate Hockey: A mix of competitive and recreational hockey players with some organized hockey experience.
• Three 15 minute run time periods
• Five minute 3-on-3 run-time overtime
• 1 play-off game guarantee
• No checking - Focus on clean hockey
• Strict rule enforcement
• League standings updated weekly
• Individual awards for champions and runner ups
• All league costs included
• Friendly staff and clean facility
• Registered teams will supply own uniforms.
• Please sign up for appropriate division. League director reserves the right to move teams to their proper level
Adult Hockey Director
USA HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP
All players are required to register online for a USA Hockey membership by going to usahockeyregistration.com. A registration confirmation is required by all players as proof of their USA Hockey insurance.
All leagues will be 8 game minimum, 7 regular season games and 1 playoff game.
$1800 (includes ref fees) • $500 deposit required upon registration.
Sign up by April 10th $100 off. Registration closes April 12th.
$650 due May 8th • $650 due June 19th
PAYMENT DEADLINES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED