The safety of our employees and guests is our No. 1 priority, so we ask that you check out the following guidelines and regulations before arriving at the rink. We will be adhering to all government policies during our reopening. Please note the following action items, and check out the rest of the information and videos we have for you below.
Please note: The following guidelines are based on the most recent state and MDHSS guidelines.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Facial masks are required to be worn in the facility at all times.
- Prior to entering the building, patrons will be required to check in via the QR code posted at the front of the facility/front desk for contact-tracing purposes.
- Our building capacity is limited. To manage this capacity, 2 guests per participant are permitted in the facility.
- Participants can enter the facility 30 minutes prior to their scheduled event and must leave within 10 minutes after. Spectators are permitted to enter the facility at the start of the event, and must leave the building immediately after the event ends. Lingering in the lobby is not permitted.
- Locker rooms will be available. There will be two assigned locker rooms per skate, with occupancy split evenly between the two rooms.
- All water fountains and concessions are currently unavailable - please bring your own water bottle.
- Showers will be unavailable to all participants, as well.
- There will be no lost-and-found - all items left behind will be discarded.
These policies will continuously be reviewed and updated as state mandates allow.
Please view the materials below for more information and to watch a walkthrough video of how to enter the building and access the ice safely.